Why Do You Need a Movement Sensor?
We offer the Wireless Sensor System because we heard from customers that they needed a solution for a practical problem. They asked for a movement sensor solution capable of letting them know when someone or something is moving around. And most of all they wanted is to be simple. No running wires, no wall mounted boxes, simplicity and portability.
You'll Know You Have Visitors or Movement When the Chime Rings!
|A Loved One is on the move||Someone's|
The key to a simple system is easy installation.
Okay, the word installation makes it sound too complicated. How about describing the setup process as more like 'just place it there'.
Place it Anywhere There's Traffic
There are probably a hundred places your could put the Wireless Sensor, but here are some of our recommendations:
- Fencepost, Planter, Tree, Bush, Fence, Curb, Overhead in carport, Near the porch, Back door, Workshop, In a bedroom to monitor movement of a loved one.
How It Works:
When it detects motion from a vehicle or person, the Wireless Sensor sends a signal to the receiver and the receiver will flash and alert.
Then, you place the Receiver anywhere. It's battery operated and wireless so you can take it anywhere you want.
- The Wireless Sensor sends the signal to the receiver.
- The receiver will flash the strobe light and alert you, letting you know it has detected movement.
The Wireless Sensor works anytime, day or night
- Weather resistant case protects the sensor from the elements.
- 400 foot range from sensor to receiver (environmental factors may reduce range)
- Motion Sensing detection range blankets a 20x30ft area
- Transmission frequency 434MHz
- Passive infrared technology (PIR)
- Sensor Requires 1 9v battery (not included)
- Receiver requires 3 'C' batteries (not included)
- Receiver has 3 volume settings, High, Low and Off
Included in the package:
400 Foot Transmitter
Receiver with flashing strobe and adjustable volume control
Mounting screws for transmitter